Diarrhoea is one of the major public health problems in the world. People of all ages can have diarrhoea. However, this is a very serious problem for children. Millions of children die every year with diarrhoea and its related malnutrition, 21 per cent of children under 2 years of age (less than according to the country) are suffering from diarrhoea every 24 hours. So children should know our details about the diarrheal disease and be aware.
What is the meaning of diarrhoea: Increasing the amount of water in the toilet, and having a diaphragm repeatedly called diarrhoea. Generally, it can be called diarrhoea if there is three or more thin closet in 24 hours.
Types of diarrhoea
A) diarrhoea is divided into two parts depending on the duration of the disease.
- Acute diarrhoea:
diarrheathat starts suddenly and lasts for several hours or a few days and becomes good within 14 days, it is called acute diarrhoea. Intensive diarrhoea must be less than 14 days.
The diarrhoea is called long-term diarrhoea that starts on a 14 day or more day (sometimes a few months) starting from diarrhea: diarrhea.
B) Diarrhoea is divided into two sections, whether it is blood or not.
- Watabi diarrhoea: In this type of diarrhoea, the stool is once thin as water. There is no blood in the mall.
- 2) Disease: In this type of diarrhoea there is blood in the mole which is visible.
- Diarrhoea is the cause of diarrhoea. In most cases, diarrhoea is caused by germs. The bacteria enter the gut in diarrhea. Diarrhoea is usually caused by three types of germs in most of our country.
- Virus: Rotor virus creates this diarrhoea.
- Bacteria: E
coliis responsible for Vibrio cholerae cholerae. Blood is caused by swine glands.
- Parasite: Antamiba histolytica giardia lamblia.
That through which the germs enter
- Through food and beverage items
- Through fish
- Through mall
- dishwasher handbags etc.
Besides, many special physical conditions help diarrhea infections. Such as:
- Malnutrition: Due to malnutrition,
diarrheais easily infected by the body. Because it reduces the immune system.
- Some diseases such as measles
pneumoniaemalaria, which reduce the immunity of the body. As a result, children or patients are easily infected with diarrhea.
How to prevent diarrhea:
- Wash hands and other personal hygiene: Personal hygiene before feeding before feeding the baby and after washing the baby’s toilet, it is necessary to wash hands before cooking and before serving food. Other personal hygiene such as regular nail cutting, bathing every day, cleaning the breasts before giving milk to the baby.
- Extra food: After six months, the baby will have to give milk as well as other foods. Because, at this time, the mother’s breast milk can not meet the demand for the amount of food the baby needs to grow. The food should be cooked or spicy enough to digest the digestion. To eliminate the spicy spice.
- Safe water use: Tubal water or boiling water is safe for diarrhea. Water, bath, wash, or stool
can notbe allowed to leave the water near the source of water. The closet must be 10 meters away from the source of water and below. Water sources should be kept outside the reach of animals. Wash and wash the water in clean containers. Cover the pot. You should keep an eye on the child or the household animal, without drinking water from the pot. Different mugs have to be used to take water from the main bowl. If possible, drink water.
- Humane vaccine: Hum is a virus-related disease. In children’s heart, the immune system reduces rapidly. As a result, children are easily infected with bacterial diseases such as
diarrhea, pneumonia. So it is necessary to vaccinate the epileptic vaccine after the baby’s age is not 9 months.
- Use of sanitary latrine.
- Rapid release of
- Vitamin A: Vitamin protects the child from
diarrheaand other diseases. Lots of vitaminA rich foods such as breast milk, yellow fruits, green vegetables should be given to the child.
Diary management: The following three rules are very important in the treatment of diarrhea.
- It is necessary for the child to have more fluid food than
normal,so that the water does not have the shortage. The lack of water and salt can be done in two ways.
A) With saline through the veins
B) Eating saline in the mouth
Liquids that can be fed in the mouth:
- Salt, Sugar / Molasses Sherbet
- Dab water or just water
- Chime / rice starch
- Drinking water will continue
tillthe diarrheais stopped.
- It is necessary for the child to have plenty of food for malnutrition. For
examplebreast milk should be continued and feed frequently. If the child is accustomed to other milk, it will be eaten and fed at least every 3 hours.
- Suitable meals: rice, pulses, vegetables, eggs, fish, meat or all these khukuri. One or two spoons of oil should be given to the meal. Fresh fruit juices should be chipped, banana or papaya. Encourage them to eat as much as they want to eat. You should eat at least 6 times a day after 3-4 hours. Very young children will have to eat more often. Cook the food softly and boil well so that it is easily digested. Children should be mixed with equal quantity of water on the cow’s milk or given as a curd. Diarrhoea cannot be given to food or milk. To continue breast milk. Once the diarrhoea is stopped, it is necessary to give extra food every day for two weeks, until the child gets back to the state.
- Diarrhoea is a self-controlled disease that means no medicine, but it can be used automatically once. In some selected areas, certain medicines are used to reduce the patient’s illness and to prevent the spread of the disease. However, it should be remembered that saline is the main medicine of
- If one of the following symptoms occurs, the child should be taken to the hospital and the doctor will be asleep.
- Many times the thin closet
- Repeated vomiting or tone
- Blood in the toilet
- Extremely thirsty
- Unhappiness to get food or water
- If the eyes are seated
- If the situation does not improve within 3 days
- Extreme water scarcity
- Pausing closed
- Have extreme malnutrition
How to eat saline food is given below:
- If the child is below 2 years, then 1 tablespoon per every 1-2 minutes.
- If the child is more than 2 years old, then one spoon per 1 minute.
- Sip for the elderly and slowly sip.
- If the child vomits, then wait 5-10 minutes. Then again, after serving 2-3 tablespoons of saline, one tablespoon of food should be served.
- The child should be given adequate food saline packet for at least 2-day treatment to keep the guard’s home.
- Along with food saline, the baby will be given breast milk and other foods and feed. Saline water is useful for up to 12 hours after the preparation of a packet. Salts of molasses, sugar and rice molasses can not be stored for more than 6 hours.
B: If the urine is stopped and the patient becomes tired, then such patients are thought to have cholera. If a patient has not had urine in the last 24 hours, then it is necessary to immediately send him to the nearest hospital.
Friends, what is the “diarrhoea” disease in this issue? How to spread? Find out more about this disease with prevention methods. So friends will be seen again in the next issue about any other disease. Stay up to date, stay healthy.